Monday, June 14, 2010

I don't understand.

I don't understand how I have dedicated my life to helping others, and working to make the world a better place, and then submit myself to the bottom of the barrel income. Why do those who choose other professions, who instead help the economy and contribute to evil capitalism, make so much more money, and therefore have a. more income and flexibility, and b. more social recognition?

ANGRY.

Ideally, I would like to work towards social change, and be able to have the freedom to travel and experience the world at the same time. Is that too much to ask? Apparently so.

My solution (developed through the help of some serious brainstorming with my good buddy Aaron): Create a vegan cookbook entirely of greasy recipes for hangovers (really, this is a huge problem for me), and make a lot of money so that I can travel all over.

But, not really.

1 comment:

  1. I totally think you should do it :)
    And... if/when you come out to Seattle, I will totally take you to the greasiest, yummiest, vegan restaurant ever :)

    ReplyDelete