Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Unknown

So, here I am. In the space between.

I have spent the last 19 years of my life in school. I've had structure, predictability, and comfort. However, in just a few weeks, school will be over and I will officially enter into the realm of the unknown.

In Michigan, I have learned so much about myself and about what I want and need from life. I understand that every thing almost always works out for the best, and that every thing that happens is an opportunity for growth and for change. Although I am terrified of losing the comfort of the known and the predictable, I am also excited to take on the world completely on my own, and to shape my experiences and opportunities in my own way.

I don't know where I will be living, working, and what I will be doing after May 1st, and although that is extremely daunting and pretty terrifying, I'm so anxious to find out!

Stay tuned for the play by play, and of course some thought provoking ramblings.

1 comment:

  1. Quite inspiring, Marzilla! I'm taking solace in this line right now: "I understand that every thing almost always works out for the best."

    ReplyDelete